This weekend marked the arrival of an event I've been anticipating for months... my first attempt at styling a photoshoot! My partners in crime for the day were Amber, the photographer, and Sarah, the model. It was tons of fun and I can't wait to see how all the photos turn out. I only have a moment today to share a few behind the scenes photos with you, but I'll be back tomorrow with more details and more behind the scenes shots!
Behind the Scenes
This weekend marked the arrival of an event I've been anticipating for months... my first attempt at styling a photoshoot! My partners in crime for the day were Amber, the photographer, and Sarah, the model. It was tons of fun and I can't wait to see how all the photos turn out. I only have a moment today to share a few behind the scenes photos with you, but I'll be back tomorrow with more details and more behind the scenes shots!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Behind the Scenes