Quiksilver parka. H&M dress. Frye boots
For months I've been looking for the perfect maxi skirt full of ruffles and poof, so I've been wearing this dress nonstop that my best girl friend bought for me. After our usual late night conversations oogling over things online, including the H&M Fashion Against Aids collection that was to be released the next day, she surprises me with this dress that will finally end my complaints of not having a maxi skirt that makes me look like a mermaid. I tried to refuse and insisted that I'd pay her back, but she's stubborn. I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am for having a friend like her. Thank you Lexie :)
You know how California girls have those Rainbow sandals that they slip on everyday and wear it until it tatters and molds to their feet for ultimate comfort? That's me with my Frye boots. They were once stiff, all-black leather that has been crackled down by weekly wear. I don't think they can get any more perfect. Also something perfect, orange-y lipstick. Definitely try out Vegas Volt by MAC. It has replaced my daily wear of nude lipstick for the upcoming summer. Love it.
Got carried away playing around with curves and stuff in photoshop for that vintage-y effect. I think I'll stop.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: ruffled golden coast